9 interesting facts about Nia's wellness and life-style practice:
- Nia is done barefoot to inspiring music
- Nia is non-impact and adaptable so you get to move and honour your body's way
- Nia blends the stillness of tai chi, the mindfulness of yoga, with the power and punches of tae kwon do and the joyfulness of dance.
- Nia is a holistic movement practice that weaves the world of dance, martial and healing arts with the intelligent design of the body.
- Nia has 52 moves known as the language of Nia
- Nia combines steps, stances and dance moves with guided freeform movement
- Nia will give you an inspiring sense of well-being for your body mind and soul
- Nia is practiced in 45 countries
- Nia offers the very best in somatic and embodiment training
NOTE: This class uses online ZOOM video conferencing. Once you register you'll receive an e-mail confirmation with a ZOOM link and meeting ID. I'll be there 15 minutes before and after class to chat with you. Here is a video link on how to join a Zoom meeting
You will now need to create an account, sign in and register for each class. No charge for cancelling.
If this is your first class do arrive a few minutes early so I can answer any of your questions.